The GIS / GPS contribution for the project is supported by the Claremont Colleges Library.
The provided links provide ongoing processing of collected surveys
- Composite of GIS material over drone imagery. You can obtain longitude, latitude, area and length and I assume an approximate direction (given north is up). Page is ongoing and will update regularly. Layers can be turned on and off and change transparency http://bit.ly/1ft7hxC.
- Library provided interactive slide map of the cave above the imagery collected by the Gatewing drone http://goo.gl/kKeC0A
- Interactive page of Guy's rendered (alone) Upper cave survey http://goo.gl/fMQ1fO
- Scale to 1:500 http://bit.ly/1h7IRZS
Google Earth files
- Flight path of the Gatewing for imagery http://goo.gl/5rT1lG